Youth Awakening Day Celebration - October 2020 Online Essay Writing Contest
The Essay Writing contest will be conducted in online mode through MS-Teams. The registered participants should join the meeting within the scheduled time. The writing contest will be a live video session format. After the completion of the essay, the participants must scan and submit the copy of the manuscript in PDF format. Submission procedure will be explained during the contest.
The FORENOON session contest starts at 10am. And, the AFTERNOON session contest starts at 2pm
. The participants are expected to join the meeting 10 minutes in advance.
Date: 13 October 2020
Duration of the contest: 60 minutes
Maximum word limit: 600 (3 pages)
Instructions to the participants:
1. Make sure you produce an original content.
2. Use black or blue pen to write your essays.
3. Use only A4 size (white) paper.
4. Write only on one side of the sheet.
5. Scan and convert the manuscript using relevant application (preferably Adobe Scan).
6. Write legibly without any overlapping.
For further clarifications, feel free to contact Dr. A. R. S. Jayanth - +91 9940692756