''D" for Debate
This is a new day , this is the beginning
& Things will change quickly
Let's change to evolve !!
When you think of your position in this world , wherein you are upto the minute emerged from a totally different custom and folklore , just fleeting for moments to glance about the contrasting past with newfangled present .....
Yes , you can wrangle , CULTURE vs MODERNIZATION...
Reinvention is no rushed religion!
When you talk about change, you know what makes
It really tough for people is, on one hand you've got
Tradition and on the other, there is change.
Change is a process, not an event
Not restricted to language (Tamil & English)and participants as well , it's open to all
Let the war begin !
Raise a conflict ,
Defend your notion ,
Grab the trophy !!
So How does it start and end ?
1. No usage of unparlimentary words
2. Do not deviate from the topic
3. Do not abuse external affairs and other institutions in specific
4. Judge desicion is final desicion.
1. Relevance - speaking to the topic, using strong and persuasive arguments.
2. Promptness - quick responses to all questions.
3. Fluency - speaking readily without pauses.
4. Engaging of all members in the debate.
1)Breaking the ethical code of the debate (using abusive language ).